Thursday, May 03, 2018

Vacation 2018 (Part Six)



After watching the Sika for awhile, we continued on. 

I spotted this Boat-Tailed Grackle

This Little Blue Heron was looking for a meal

I'm not sure what tasty treat this Willet found

A windblown Snowy Egret. Amazing plumage. 

This one was "dancing" and fishing.

Great Egret.
I liked the reflections here.   

I'm not sure if this Cattle Egret was yawning, talking, or laughing at us.

As the day was winding down and we were getting ready to leave the park, these horses appeared on the road and around the car.

It's such a pleasure to see them close like this. 

Each horse beautiful and unique with its markings

 This beauty was standing by the car.   All of the photos of these horses were taken from inside the car.  What an outstanding way to end the day.

To be continued...

2 comments:

12thstring said...

Glad that I was with you to witness all of this

Sandpiper (Lin) said...

Me too